After RTX for Battlefield V was activated 3 weeks ago, users received very positive feedback.
Nvidia’s RTX-powered GeForce RTX 2070, RTX 2080 and 2080 Ti graphics cards that support real-time ray tracking technology, the first game Battlefield V, users had remarkable.
On the same stage as seen in the video; FPS (frames per second) before the update is up to 68 FPS after the update. The graphics are sharper, clearer and more detailed, meaning that Nvidia and EA will come up with a very successful update. With the update will be added to the game as follows:
Nvidia described the update as follows:
- “Made stability improvements while running the game with DXR Ray Tracing on.
- Improved performance of several components of the ray tracing implementation.
- Improved ray tracing performance against foliage and vegetation.
- Using frame buffer data, where applicable, to increase overall ray tracing quality.
- Removed inactive geometry from ray traced scenes.
- Fixed medium quality setting not applying correctly.”
Rainbow Six Siege Caster Interro Shares His Opinion About The Operator Bans Featuring The New System
G2 Esports Rainbow Six Siege Coach Sua Shares His Idea To Make A New Operator
Cloud9 CS:GO Player Mixwell Says He Needs To Play For A Team As Soon As Possible
- PS41 year ago
Why GTA 6 Will It be on PS4 Before PS5?
- Esports7 months ago
TSM Apex Legends Player ImperialHal Criticizes Twitter Harshly
- Esports9 months ago
Beaulo Is Not Interested In to Rainbow Six Siege Right Now
- Esports5 months ago
The Coolest Handshake By CS:GO Player KennyS
- Esports10 months ago
Team Gamer Legion Announces New CS:GO Roster – ScreaM, Ex6TenZ, HS are in the Team!
- Esports4 months ago
Legendary CS:GO Player GeT_RiGhT Shows His Emotions To The Community
- Esports12 months ago
Famous CS:GO Personality Caster Anders Blume Announces New Family Member
- Esports6 months ago
G2 Esports Rainbow Six Siege Player Fabian Smashes His Teammates