Connect with us

Esports

G2 Esports Rainbow Six Siege Player Goga Reveals The Weirdest Statistic In Ranked

Published

on

Photo Credit: The photo was taken from the social media of the people mentioned in the title. If the photo owner wants us to remove, we will do it immediately.

Daniel Mazorra Romero, known as “Goga” is a 24-year-old Spanish Rainbow Six Siege player who has been playing for G2 Esports since August 2018. On 15 September, Goga revealed the most awkward statistic in the ranked mode and he said that he is playing Outback and Skyscraper most of the time.

Goga said:

“Whenever I play ranked , I feel like there is 45% chance of playing Outback , 45% Skyscraper , 10% the rest of the maps. Am I the only one?”

You can check his tweet below.

If you got any tips and feedback, mail me please: eren@gaimer.net





Trending