Connect with us

Esports

Natus Vincere Announces Rainbow Six Siege Roster Changes – neLo Leaves

Published

on

Photo Credit: The photo was taken from the social media of the people mentioned in the title. If the photo owner wants us to remove, we will do it immediately.

Leon Pesić, known as “neLo,” is a 23-year-old Croatian Rainbow Six Siege player who had been playing for Natus Vincere since June 2019. Before that, he was playing for MnM Gaming. In his career, he earned around $50.000 from the events.

Natus Vincere made a new announcement on their official website yesterday and said goodbye to their long-time player, neLo. Furthermore, neLo shared a TwitLonger post via his official Twitter account and shared his thoughts about his departure.

In the post, neLo said that he feels sad to leave the team that he grew into and mentioned that some of the players didn’t even text him about his departure. Also, he stated that he is grateful to Natus Vincere and wished the best for them.

Here is the official announcement from Natus Vincere:

“Natus Vincere esports club has benched and put Leon “neLo” Pesić, a Rainbow Six Siege roster player, up for transfer. The team will play the upcoming match at UK Ireland Nationals with a sub. Earlier NAVI removed Dimitri “Panix” de Longeaux from the main roster, and temporarily replaced him with Zeb “Quadzy” Esser.

neLo has been playing for Natus Vincere since June 1, 2019. Together with the Born to Win he became an ESL Premiership champion twice and won in the grand finals of Pro League Season 10.”

neLo said:

“I wasn’t expecting this at all, yesterday I was supposed to scrim and I found out I’m benched from today.

I’m looking for T1 offers EU\NA, I would say for myself that I’m very flexible, on pro-level I mostly played as Flex and Hard support. Always filling what the team needed (any ops). I can bring solutions(problem-solving) and ideas to the team (strats\gadget usage). I also have experience with shot-calling and calling executes as Hard support.

I’m not really ‘friends’ with a lot of players in the Siege scene just so I can have connections so teams\players feel free to dm me if you want to know more about me. Contact: n1ghtend@navi-gaming.com – R6 Manager, leon.pesic6@gmail.com or just DM me on Twitter.”

He continued:

“I’m really sad because this is the team I grew with and build it for a long time, not to mention that some teammates couldn’t even message me and say anything basically and we won Pro League together that says enough.

I must say I’m also disappointed because some problems within the team are obvious for months now but running away from them is the way, I guess. Obviously, I’m not perfect but I was not noticed about bad stuff or had any warnings prior to getting benched.

Also, this season I was asked to step down vocally and let Panix and Kendrew lead the game which I did. I changed role within that team multiple times when Kendrew wanted to swap and we also changed the way we play without any reason because we had good results that way (Panix already mentioned). I will never put my own performance goals over team goals and I will always play for the team and this event won’t change that.”

neLo lastly said:

“I have a lot of good memories in this team and one of the best ones is qualifying for Pro League and then winning it next season. These are memories that I will keep forever.

I’m grateful that I had a chance to play for NAVI and win Pro League under such a huge organization. I wish all the best to the team and staff.”

Click here for the source and click here for the statement of neLo.

If you got any tips and feedback, mail me please: eren@gaimer.net





Trending